Monday, July 11, 2011

Weekend Recap

Watched: Harold and Maude - it’s available on netflix instant and I highly recommend it, even if no one else does.

Listened: Grace Potter and the Nocturnals and The Avett Brothers - It was a simulcast showing of the concert at Red Rocks in Denver, CO. We watched it on the giant screen at the Charlotte Motor Speedway. Lot’s of unfortunate buffering issues. But it was still awesome.



Went: Pretty much nowhere. Everything I did was in 5 miles of home.

Accomplished: I flossed. That counts for something right?

Bought: Vibram Five Fingers shoes. John and I both have a pair now. Pretty crazy but we’re enjoying them.



Best Deal: Harris Teeter spent $26.39. Actual Retail: $54.70. (The 3 Musketeers bars were free!)





Plans: An upcoming trip to Virginia, and a baby shower for my future nephew (and his parents).

No comments: