Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A day in the life

I know I don't often write a personal blog but I thought I'd give it a try. For anyone who doesn't know here's what's happening: Johnny is deployed again, and I still don't have a job. My house is a mess, and I'm having a hard time accomplishing more than just moving the mess around. That covers it.

Now for the new:
The smoke from the forest fires has finally cleared up, at least here. I've gotten a little work doing real estate photography, and I have 2 interviews this week for portrait photographer jobs, and I dropped off a resume at a local screen printing shop. I do have a few friends around here, and we're having a good time with game and movie nights. Apples to Apples is a favorite game, and if you haven't played it you should. Some all time favorite combinations are: Crazed Babies, Lazy Rosa Parks, Fragrant Electric Chair, and Sensual Family Reunions (thank you Kirsten). My brother will be stopping by on his way home from S. Korea in October.

Oh, and Craig Ferguson has a mustache. He named it 'Rudy'.

1 comment:

Mu Cow said...

I remember you mentioning you wanted to make your own cards, well here you go. http://www.otb-games.com/apples/apples_blank.html

You can order sheets and templates for making 40 cards for just $6.