Thursday, July 17, 2008

Freelance jeans wearer

After reading this news from A.P.C Denim I would like to offer my services to anyone thinking of buying these pre-worn jeans. I will charge the very reasonable price of $20 per jean, if you provide them. I also have some worn jeans that I will sell for $40. For this to really work though your jeans will have to fit a 38" hip, and preferably a 33 or 34" inseam.

While I'm not sure how long it will take me to wear in those cool jeans you send me I promise to try my hardest. I will wear them as much as possible, including yard work, grilling, hiking, auto work and even painting if you wish. If you consider my offer and jump on this opportunity now, you can have your own, pre-worn jeans before A.P.C Denim puts out their line.

... or you could check out the local thrift store...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A BMW is not FWD. A BMW does not have torque steer: it has totally uncorrupted steering. When you accelerate, the torque reaction (causing the rear to squat a [url=http://www.bocachicaplaya.com/hogansitoufficiale.htm]Hogan scarpe[/url]
bit) should give you MORE traction, NOT less. Colorful, recycled materials. crafty and . Makes this boomer mom proud . You should check out Pursenalities: 20 Great Knitted And Felted Bags by Eva [url=http://www.bocachicaplaya.com/hogansitoufficiale.htm]Hogan[/url]
Wiechmann.